II. Consent for Use of Personal Information
- The RSL Royalty Membership is offered at the discretion of Real Salt Lake (“RSL”). Participation in the Royalty Membership (“Membership”), is subject to the following terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies and procedures (“Terms and Conditions”) that RSL may, in its discretion, amend from time to time.
- THIS IS A BINDING AGREEMENT. By accepting your RSL Royalty Membership (“Royalty Membership”) season ticket card you are automatically enrolled in the Membership and are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
- RSL has the right to change, limit, modify or cancel the Terms and Conditions, the Membership and Membership offerings at any time, with or without notice.
- The Membership is available only to RSL Season Ticket Members (“Members”) who have opted into the RSL All-In Fan Plan (“Eligible Participants”). Any other ticket packages offered by RSL are not eligible for the Membership.
- Eligible Participants will earn points or “Royalties” (“Points”) in accordance with the Point Schedule, as amended from time to time by RSL in its absolute discretion and may redeem Points in accordance with such Point Schedule. RSL may, among other things: (a) increase or decrease the number of Points earned for any transactions, (b) increase or decrease the number of Points required to redeem a specific offering (each offering, a “Reward”); (c) withdraw, limit, modify, or cancel any Reward; (d) limit the Rewards available; or (e) change membership benefits, conditions of participation, rules for earning, redeeming, retaining, or forfeiting Points, or rules governing the Membership or the use of specific Rewards.
- An Eligible Participant will receive a new Royalty Membership Card at the beginning of each season in which they are an Eligible Participant in the Royalty Membership. If an Eligible Participant lost the Royalty Membership Card sent to him/her can request a replacement by email at Royalty@RSL.com or by calling (801) 727-2702 – a lost card may be subject to a processing fee for cost of the replacement, taxes and shipping. Eligible Participants are responsible for maintaining accurate and updated personal information with the RSL. Updates to personal information can be made through My RSL Account or by notifying RSL by mail at Real Salt Lake Fan Relations, 9256 S State St. in Sandy, UT 84070 or by calling (801) 727-2702. RSL is not responsible for Royalty Membership cards or Rewards that are not received as a result of erroneous or out dated personal information.
- Once enrolled in the Royalty Membership, Eligible Participants may start redeeming Points for Rewards at www.RSLRoyalty.com/ as long as the Member’s account is fully paid.
- Points will begin to accrue at the start of each season or calendar year and will cease to accrue on December 31st of each calendar year. Rewards may be redeemed beginning at any point during the calendar year providing there are enough Points in an account for Reward redemption. Points will not carry over to a subsequent season.
- No credit will be issued for any unused Rewards or Points not redeemed prior to December 31st of the calendar year in which such Rewards or Points accrued.
- Blackout dates for acquiring Points and redeeming Rewards apply and are set by the RSL and are subject to change in RSL’s sole discretion.
- Points and Rewards may not be re-sold by any means, electronic or otherwise. RSL reserves the right to revoke and not honor any Rewards or Points that have been resold.
- In case of fraud or abuse involving the Membership, RSL will have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including but not limited to revocation/cancellation of Points and Rewards.
- Email is the primary method of providing service-related updates to Eligible Participants and certain offers and/or Rewards will only be communicated via email. Eligible Participants must provide a valid email address to enroll in the Membership and are responsible for keeping their email information up-to-date. RSL is not responsible for any email notifications that are bounced back or misdirected. By enrolling in the Membership, Eligible Participants agree to receive advertising, marketing materials and other communications from RSL.
- All questions or disputes regarding eligibility and Points balances will be resolved by RSL in its sole discretion. RSL has the sole discretion to interpret and apply these Terms and Conditions.
- Points and Rewards have no cash value, may not be redeemed for cash, and may not be used in connection with any other offer, promotion or discount.
- The awarding of Membership benefits is void where prohibited by law.
- RSL's waiver of any breach of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of any other prior or subsequent breach of these Terms and Conditions. RSL's failure to insist upon strict compliance with these Membership Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed a waiver of any rights or remedies that it may have against that or any other participant in the Membership.
- When redeeming a Reward, Eligible Participants and their guests shall at all times maintain proper decorum while attending games at Rio Tinto Stadium and will abide by all applicable governmental laws, ordinances, orders, directions, rules and regulations, as well as all rules and regulations as are adopted and revised from time to time by RSL or any of its affiliates. RSL reserves the right to exclude or eject any and all unruly, rowdy or disruptive persons from Rio Tinto Stadium without liability and the applicable Eligible Participant shall be fully responsible for any damages or expenses, direct or indirect, incurred by the RSL and its affiliates as a result of such disruptive behavior and/or ejection by an Eligible Participant of their guests.
- This Membership shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah and the applicable laws of the United States of America therein, without regard to their conflicts of laws principles. The Eligible Participants expressly consent to the exclusive forum, jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Salt Lake County in any and all actions, disputes or controversies relating hereto.
IV. Limitation of Liability and Additional Terms
BY REDEEMING THE REWARD, EACH ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT RSL AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE INDEMNIFIED AND HELD HARMLESS BY ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS AGAINST, ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY AND ALL KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES) TO PERSONS (INCLUDING GUESTS OF ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS), INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF A REWARD, OR PARTICIPATING IN THE MEMBERSHIP OR REWARD-RELATED ACTIVITY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY REWARD CANNOT BE AWARDED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS FOR ANY AND ALL DELAYS IN OR FAILURES TO PERFORM DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND THE RSL AND ITS AFFILIATES CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, TERRORISM, OR ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF A THIRD PARTY. THIS SECTION WILL SURVIVE TERMINATION OF ANY ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE MEMBERSHIP.